|Mississippi Kidney Foundation - $10,000 Uptown DrawDown|
|Mississippi Sports Museum & Hall of Fame|
|Illinois State University Athletic Dept.|
|Alabama Sheriff's Youth Ranches|
|Montgomery (AL) Capitol Rotary|
|Jackson Academy Booster Club|
|Jackson Heart Foundation|
|Jackson Yacht Club|
|Storyteller's Ball - Greater Jackson Arts Council|
|Gardens of Madison County / Madison Ridgeland Academy|
|Jackson Futbol Club|
|St. Andrews Episcopal School|
|St. Columbs Episcopal Church|
|Univ. of North Alabama|
|Forest (MS) Rotary|
|Bank of Forest (MS)|
|Leadership Pike County (AL)|
|Oak Grove Baseball - Hattiesburg, MS|
|Southernettes, Biloxi, MS|
|Arrowhead Country Club, Alabama|
|Reicher High School - Waco, TX|
|Mississippi Association of Self-Insured|
|SERTOMA Club of Hattiesburg, MS|
|Mississippi Hospitality & Restaurant Assoc.|
|Rebel Club of Jackson|
|Make your charity drawdown a Simple Success with the Prominent Electronic DrawDown Board Software. |
A drawdown is a popular fund-raising technique used by many non-profits. Numbered fundraising tickets are sold to patrons before the event and the evening of the event. During the event, The last ticket on the board wins the event prize.
The Electronic DrawDown Board is flexible to work the way you want your event to work:
- Multiple Drawing Method: computer-driven or manual using a bucket/spinning basket.
- Onscreen Display of Patrons - See ticket holder name as their ticket is removed from the board. (Optional Feature)
- Colorful Event Backdrop: Sponsors and Messages can be displayed using the on-screen marquee. The event colors and logos are prominently featured.
- Event Flexibility: The board can quickly be reconfigured with the number of actual tickets sold. Columns, rows and button sizes can be adjusted.
- DrawDown UpLink: With an optional internet connection, the results can be uploaded to a public web site during the Live event (extra charges apply).
"Things went absolutely perfectly. We had a great response to moving to the software and our patrons really liked the new look. Thanks for your efforts and modifications. We cut our drawdown “staff” by more than half which provided us with some great time to “mingle” and talk with our donors. A+ performance on all counts." - CC, Alabama
"The software was extremely easy to use. I made last minute adjustments during the event with no problem at all. I would use the software again and recommend it to anyone who would be interested in it. We projected the image onto three large screens and the crowd had fun, they said it was the best event we've had so far." - LH, Ohio
Prominent brings our knowledge of "Best Practices" from years of experience to recommend how your event can be the best it can be!
Request More Information with Event Registration
- Computer to run the software
- Supported on Microsoft Windows 7, Vista & XP
- LCD Projector
- Projection Screen - recommend approx 10 foot width
- Internet Connection (optional) - Required for DrawDown UpLink
- Windows 7 & Vista Supported
- Windows XP Support - Requires Service Pack 2 and Windows Installer 3.1
- Windows 2000 Support - Requires Service Pack 4, Windows Installer 3.1 and current security updates
** For older computers, the software requires Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 updates
Drawdown with a Silent & Live Auction (L) - Outdoor Dinner Party (R)
Drawdown with a Live Band (L) - Rear Projection from Back Stage (R)
Outdoor Front Projection - Announcing the "Top 10"
It's always fun to win!